2022 Corporate FastHosea 6:1-2 1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Click to Download Full Fasting Information FOR 2022
Corporate Fast 2022 – Seven consecutive Months of 3 Day Fasts
Our 2022 Fast will be seven consecutive months of 3-day fasts. We will begin in January with our first 3-day fast on the 3rd through the 5th. We are asking as many as
will to join in with us in this consecration time as we believe God for direction and insight according to His will. During these 3-day fasts we ask that you seek God as to
how He would have you to consecrate yourself. Let’s believe God in what He has said for 2022; “Awakened and Restored!”
PURPOSE OF THIS FAST
• We believe that God is calling for a return (mind, body and soul) back unto Him in any area we (personal, family, church, nation) have turned from Him.
• We believe that we shall experience great healing and a binding up of all scars and wounds from what we have experienced.
• We believe that during the fast God will release insight and direction and after three days He will raise us up healed and whole in the areas we are believing Him for.
• We believe that in this fast God is calling for effectual, fervent prayer to advance His Kingdom.
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much”
• We believe that this fast shall affect the seven mountains of all nations, states, regions, cities, villages, communities, and neighbors across the world.
– The seven mountains include: Entertainment, Family, Media, Government, Education, Economy, and Church.
TYPES OF FASTS
• Drinking only liquids, typically water and/or light juices. Broth or soup may be included as options.
• Removing certain items from your daily diet.
• The Daniel Fast – abstaining from meat, sweets, or bread; drink water and juice, and eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
– This can be done in the morning and/or afternoon.
• Fast during specific times of the day, e.g., 6AM-3PM, or from sunup to sundown.
• Anoint yourself with oil and pray over yourself daily as you consecrate before the
STRATEGY FOR THE FAST
• To fast and pray that there will be a return back unto God.
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (II Chronicles 7:14).
• To believe that the justice and equality of God will be released.
“He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord” (Psalms 33:5, NKJV).
• To seek for the peace of God to rule in our world.
“He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat” (Psalms 147:14).
• To believe God for righteousness to prevail.
“Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people”
• To pray for a great outpour of Holy Spirit.
“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams” (Acts 2:17).
• To stand in agreement for healing from all sickness and disease (heart, body, soul).
“Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of
them, and healed them” (Luke 4:40).
• To ignite revival fire in the land.
“And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did. So when the
Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days. And many more believed
because of his own word” (John 4:39-41).
MOUNTAIN OF FOCUS EACH MONTH
January – Entertainment
February – Family
March – Media
April – Church
May – Government
June – Education
July – Economy
Be encouraged to persevere and press into the presence of God. Join in our prayer times and let’s believe God for an incredibly blessed 2022!
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not” (Galatians 6:9).