PRESENT THE GOSPEL CLEARLY AND SIMPLY
- ALL OF US HAVE SINNED AND NEED FORGIVENESS IF WE ARE TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WITH GOD. [ROM. 3:23]
- JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS AND ROSE AGAIN [I COR 15:3:4]. IN HIS DEATH CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS [I PETER 2:24] AND IN HIS RESURRECTION HE OVERCAME THE POWER OF DEATH [HEB 2:14-15]
- WE NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE OUR SINS AND [REPENT] BELIEVING THAT CHRIST DIED AND ROSE AGAIN. THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED FROM THE DEAD. THOU SHALT BE [SAVED]. [ROM 10:9-10]
- YOU WILL BE SAVED, FORGIVEN ADOPTED INTO GOD FAMILY, AND GIVEN HEAVENLY RICHES. [EPH 1-3:7]
ANYONE CAN RESPOND TO CHRIST INVITATION. ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, & ANYWHERE!
MAKE SURE NEW BELIEVER KNOWS THAT CONVERSION IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF LIFE AS A DISCIPLE FOR CHRIST.
BUT GOD COMMENDETH HIS LOVE TOWARD US, IN THAT, WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS CHRIST DIED FOR US. [ROMAN 5:8]
What is Evangelism?
- Simply spreading the “Good News” of Jesus Christ|
- Evangelism is…a special gift of ability enabling certain persons of the body of Christ to freely share the gospel.
- Evangelism is…about love. The perfect love that God has shown us throughout time. There has never been a moment when His love hasn’t been present & there will never be a time when His love won’t be present. So now is the time for us to go out and spread His love so that others may experience the true love and salvation of God.
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Romans 10:9 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Matthew 9:37 – Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few;
Luke 14:23 – And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
Evangelism Team Duties
- Door to Door Kingdom of God Service.
- Schedule Saturday witness days-to go out as a team to witness.
- Volunteer to do functional community activities.
- Be ready to serve in the kingdom of God at all times!
Faithwalk Harvest Center
400 Maple Avenue, Carpentersville, IL 60110
Apostle Dr. Dexter K. Ball & Pastor Shaunna Ball